Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Between Now and Sun-set.

The sun rising above the lake.



I was amazed as I sat and watched the early morning sky change from Black to Gery,

but I became enraptured as the Grey slowly turned too lighter shades and suddenly

what was a Black sky just a few minutes earlier was now a blazing scene of Black, Grey,

Pink, Red, and Blue.

As I was watching this all take place I began to think about the sun-set and how these two

events compare to our life.


God created each one of us, but because of our sin we have been separated from Him,

unless we permit "The Son, Jesus Christ" to rise in our life we will not be able to enjoy life,

and when we come to the end of the day, "our life is ended," we will not enjoy the sun-set because we will be cast away into a deep and horrible darkness.


Where you have been, and what you have done doesn't matter.

The deciding fact in where you will be at the end of the day

hangs totally on this one thing.


"Will you let "The Son, Jesus Christ" rise in your life?"

You only have between now and sun-set to get ready.

3 comments:

  1. Very thought provoking and very well written.Surely our life is short!
    ~ Juju

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm . . . wow! Thinking about that, I think it becomes a DAILY choice. At least, that would have helped me this morning to say, "Jesus--I choose you this day. Rise in my life this morning." May Jesus be our initial choice, our daily choice, and our ULTIMATE choice.

    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can see that the testimony of a believer has touched your heart sufficiently to cause a reaction. We will pray for you! And please keep in mind that Jesus loves you and died for you!

    ReplyDelete