Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Nou la! / We are here!



This is our new sign planted firmly beside Market Street in Shreve, Ohio.


Have a quick look inside!
These are the walls and the desk I hide behind all day.
The phone is not properly hooked up yet, I have to stand at the
window and use my cell phone to take care of all the phone calls.
Even though it is small I am very thank for this one and only window in my office,
and last but certainly not least, in the corner you will see my huge filing cabinet.


If you want to see the rest of our new facility you will have to stop-in 
and 
I will take you on a tour, if you are lucky I might even have hot coffee for you!

1 comment:

  1. WONDERFUL! So glad you all are moved! Snazzy desk there, Keith. :) Hope all goes well . . .

    Emma

    ReplyDelete