Monday, August 13, 2012


Special Thank You:
And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God. And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him."- Colossians 3-15:17


God blessed me with a year full of blessings. Sending me to Haiti and becoming a mother of two precious boys! But not just that I became part of the IFM family. Haiti was not always roses but I was very glad that I met my family that I will leave behind. 
God has told me to go back home so my ticket was purchased for Tuesday. I have mix feeling about getting back to the American lifestyle. But God knows best so I'm just following what He is telling me. 

So I wanted to thank you all this way,
Matt and Alicia: I want to thank you for letting me coming to the CH and be part of the children's life. At first when I came I didn't know how we were going to get along but I think we did pretty good! Thank You for been great parents to the children and  pouring you heart for the children of Haiti! God bless you as you serve on that area!

My dear friend and Sister and beautiful niece,Mary and Veronika: I could say a lot about you and I but then it wont be fair for the rest.. HA HA! Thank You for calling me to tell me to come to Haiti and be together on nanny-hood! The whole was fun and a tremendous blessing. I'm going home VERY sad but i leave with beautiful memories! Thank You and God bless you as you serve Him and also raise Nika to be a godly young girl!  
Tom and Laurie: Wow! Thank you for the hospitality you always offered! I really enjoyed staying with you both for 4 weeks and getting to know you. Thank you for all the advice's and the godly example of family as well! You inspire me to reach out to God even in the midst of trouble but always be thankful! Thank You. God bless you as you reach out to souls here in Jimany. 
Wismith and Rebecca- Sweet dear couple! Rebecca I loved the talks we had and just the good times we spent in your nice,cozy,beautiful home! Eating chocolate and sipping sweet tea! Thank you! Wismith thank you taking me places ive never been in Haiti. You are great tour guy. Thank You for all you do! May the Lord bless you as you are reaching out to you country and showing them that there is a God that can change them! God bless you both!
Ellen,Michelle,Julia,Me,Sheila,Mary Ann,Ruth,and Hannah(not on the picture :-((
Thank you girls for the fellowship and the fun time all the talks,laughs,praying together,eating together just all the fun stuff that girls love to do! I'm really going to miss you all! Shine the light to every person you meet!
The Lavys: Thank You for the sweet aroma of home. Every time I went down to the mission Wendy always welcomed me  with a bright smile. Aaron, thank you for the jokes and for portraying Jesus. Thank you for been there and for giving an example to the Haitians of a godly home! 


Last but not least Austen,Shea,Tibutson,Renald: Thank You for picking on me..I guess every girl has to have some guys around to toughen her up, right? Well it was fun to serve in the Lords mission together! God bless you for all you do around and for reaching out to souls that need God! 
If I forgot anybody well here a thank you once again!! 

And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body"
Let us all work together in one body to reach the souls that need to hear about Jesus. Doesnt matter if you scrub floors, do laundry, take care of children,work at a clinic,like my fellow missionaries here,Do it all for the Glory and Honor of God! 


No comments:

Post a Comment