Monday, December 31, 2012

My take on the mountain top experience

From Shea's previous two blogs, you can see that the leadership training in Pays Pourri has been the topic here. I have been more of an observer on this one, but I wanted to support the team by visiting them on the last day of their first series. What an inspirational experience. A lot of hard work went into the planning and it payed off with a very successful meeting. 
 
I will have to say this was one of the most rewarding experiences I have had in the year that I have been in Haiti. The mountain people are so open to the teaching and so appreciative of the help they received. My prayer is that the seeds planted there will grow and multiply for years to come. 
 
I was so touched by the trip that I took our whole family up for the first day of the second series and was again rewarded with great hospitality and genuine appreciation.

Please join us in prayer that these leaders will continue to grow and thrive in their faith. That they will be filled with the teachings, being led by the Holy Spirit, learning from the heart since so many of them can not learn by reading. Pray for those that did the teaching, they were the mighty hands and feet of the Lord and the adversary will not be idly standing by.

No comments:

Post a Comment